[OM] Gallery in Progress

Subject: [OM] Gallery in Progress
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:50:37 -0800
I took a lot of shots on our week in Cabo. I'm rather randomly selecting ones
to process.

Putting them in a gallery is about the only way I know for sure if I like them
there.

Up to 36 images now. There are different treatments, etc., some will disappear and others will join. As it grows, it may well split into subgalleries, who knows.

If you are in the mood for a highly eclectic group of images of various stuff, take a look. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Mexico/Cabo_2015>

Only fair, as an image from it was in a featured comment on TOP, and visits
show some folks wandered about from there.

Night shots with GX7, 12-50 and 75-300, flying shots with E-PM2 and 14-150, all
the rest, the majority, with Panny ZS40.

Flesh and Birds Moose