Re: [OM] Gallery in Progress

Subject: Re: [OM] Gallery in Progress
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:38:27 -0500
With the little ZS40 it appears you can easily do closeups of folks at about 150 feet distance at 720mm equivalent focus. Excellent photos.

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/22/2015 12:50 AM, Moose wrote:
I took a lot of shots on our week in Cabo. I'm rather randomly selecting
ones to process.

Putting them in a gallery is about the only way I know for sure if I
like them there.

Up to 36 images now. There are different treatments, etc., some will
disappear and others will join. As it grows, it may well split into
subgalleries, who knows.

If you are in the mood for a highly eclectic group of images of various
stuff, take a look.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Mexico/Cabo_2015>

Only fair, as an image from it was in a featured comment on TOP, and
visits show some folks wandered about from there.

Night shots with GX7, 12-50 and 75-300, flying shots with E-PM2 and
14-150, all the rest, the majority, with Panny ZS40.

Flesh and Birds Moose