Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested

Subject: Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:12:09 -0800
I should have added to the previous post that, if you want the clone stamp tool to go to the edge, turn up the hardness and turn down the opacity.
Paul in Portland OR

On 1/22/2015 11:29 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
But something I always forget... unless you have the hardness level set
at 100% the clone stamp feels no guilt in not honoring the confines of
the brush circle.  That's an area where PW Pro is easier to use.
Regardless of brush hardness the outer diameter of the brush circle is
the outer diameter of the effect.  You can always tell exactly where the
paint is going to go... not so with Photoshop.  Or if there's a setting
to control that in PS I'm not aware of it.