Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested

Subject: Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:28:18 -0500
Moose and I see it but you don't. What's different? I may have to go back and check again (later). Right now I don't know if I was testing with CC or CS6 but I've never known any version of PS clone tool to behave differently than what I described. It goes way back to PS7 because I can remember being upset over the way the clone tool worked after I converted from PW Pro. In fact, I used to go back to PW Pro if I had extensive cloning work to do as in restoration work. It took me a very long time to learn about setting 100% hardness to control the diameter of the brush. But even that is not a complete fix.

Chuck Norcutt