Re: [OM] (OT) Travel Insurance Knowledge

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Travel Insurance Knowledge
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 06:53:07 +0000
Surely you should just increase the travelling cover offered by your home
insurance, Nathan (et al)?  My home insurance covers everything in my home and
up to GBP3,000 of loss when away from home.

But when travelling I have travel insurance which covers some losses, provided
I report it promptly to the police etc . . .

Chris