Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Barcelona culture

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Barcelona culture
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:26:18 +0100
Thanks Chris!

The main church is seldom used for services, only on very special occasions. If
there is a service, then tourists are not allowed into the relevant areas. For
ordinary Sunday services, there is a chapel on the lower level, to which we did
not have access during our visit, precisely because Sunday mass was going on.

So they manage to keep the balance between tourism and religion.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain