Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Bye

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Bye
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:30:44 +0100
Chris,

There's no such thing as an unbiased neutral view for all I know.
Photography involves a point a view, through the viewfinder, and when editing, what you show, and what you don't.

Shoot a flower and others may ask why you don't shoot people. Are you not concerned about people?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/FF-Visitor-BW-1100202.jpg.html

Shoot people and others may also be entitled to ask if you don't feel concerned by bee preservation,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/2009-PAW-37-1120810-Jesus+Blood.jpg.html

etc.,etc., ad infinitum et nauseum.

To each their own vision I guess, and political bias, be it conscious or not.

Amites
Philippe