Re: [OM] IMG: St Exupery - Was Nathan's thread

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: St Exupery - Was Nathan's thread
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:35:24 +0100
P-38: Is that a gun?

And what should "they?" restore it for?

The books are there, that's what matters to me - wouldn't anything else verge on fetichism?

Amities
Philippe

Le 23 janv. 15 à 14:44, Chris Trask a écrit :

to the eye ...

Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

;-)

Are you aware that they found his P-38 just off the coast from Marseille? I suspect that no expense will be barred from restoring it.

Chris

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE