Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested

Subject: Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:34:29 -0800
Sure wish that I didn't get so hard headed in my old age. I think that I finally figured it out. In Edit/Preferences/Cursors/Painting Cursors I have full-size cursor tip selected and I will bet that you have Normal brush tip selected. The paint brush tool also works the same way.
Paul in Portland OR