[OM] More delayed images [was Re: PADs, delayed]

Subject: [OM] More delayed images [was Re: PADs, delayed]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:57:36 -0800
On 1/28/2015 3:40 PM, Moose wrote:

I've been accused of an obsession with sharpness. Perhaps a couple more of my Alt.Moose images will help chip away at that idea. :-)

It strikes me that I've not posted a link to this sub-gallery before.

Perhaps its range from a couple very sharp through many pretty soft through very, very soft will help broaden my rep. ;-) <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14887>

Although perhaps not my fan base. :-D

Note that the time between "Shadows, Sunset Light I" and II is only about ten minutes and how dramatically the light has changed.

"Shadowy Bottles" and "Shadowy Softness" look v. similar in the thumbnails. The difference is in the surface texture; one has the wall on which the shadows fall in focus and the other does not. I am sometimes interested in something(s) other than sharp details. :-)

Shadowy Moose