Re: [OM] OT: Batch Files

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Batch Files
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:10:32 -0500
I don't know anything about "Autoit" but the differences between batch files for DOS and various Windows versions is not great. I would recommend that you study and learn the differences which may be faster and easier that learning another proprietary tool.

Start here for an overview and reference to full sets of commands.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batch_file>

Chuck Norcutt