Re: [OM] IMGs: Phog Photos Phrom Phoenix

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Phog Photos Phrom Phoenix
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 12:13:23 -0500
Hardly the densest fog I've ever seen but still a major impediment to good driving visibility. I hope the drivers can cope. I well remember the first fog I ever encountered as a new driver. I was still probably 16 years old when I ran into fog at night somewhere on the southern California coast. On a road that was perhaps only 50 yards from the ocean, I distinctly remember not being able to see a traffic light until I was about where a crosswalk would be. I'm not sure I've seen anything quite that bad ever since. It took a long time to get home.

Chuck Norcutt