Re: [OM] PADs, delayed

Subject: Re: [OM] PADs, delayed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 11:43:29 -0800
On 1/30/2015 1:14 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Careful there, Moose, or you may lose your reputation for obsession. I do like
the doorway, and especially through the old glass.

Thanks! Looking at the last one, I see it's more complex than I had remembered. The lamp is indeed being seen through glass, the silhouetted figure is on my side of the window, and both are seen as reflected in other glass that was looking out into the night. Thus the foliage that appears to be illuminated by the lamp is in fact outside around 40 feet away from it.

Complex Geometry Moose