Re: [OM] Recycled Garden Door

Subject: Re: [OM] Recycled Garden Door
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:34:54 -0500
I like that one except that it strike me as not level. As I view the image my eye wants to make the top of the fence line level. Leveling it still leaves the door askew (which is fine) but would crop the image so much that it doesn't work. But perhaps the fence line is not at all level despite what my eye is trying to do with it.

Chuck Norcutt