Re: [OM] E-3 - agrandir vue en direct

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 - agrandir vue en direct
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:59:05 -0500
TFM covers turning on live view and autofocusing in live view on page 31. On page 32 enlarging part of the image and using MF with the enlarged image is covered under "Enlarged display operation".

I've never even seen an E-3 but it appears that turning on live view displays a "frame" in part of the image. Choose your point of focus and move the frame there using what I assume is the up/down arrow keys (although the symbol shown in the example is a mystery which I can't find illustrated elsewhere). Once the frame is in the right spot us MF by turning the focusing ring on the lens. Change magnification by turning either the main or sub dial. Press the OK button to cancel enlarged display.

Trying to comprehend the E-1 user's manual was one of the reasons I didn't by an E-1.

Chuck Norcutt