Re: [OM] Snow, Feb. 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Snow, Feb. 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 19:56:28 -0500
The southern end of all that fuss came through here early this morning dropping some rain and a mighty brisk wind caused my very tall pines to go swaying back and forth. I thought (not very hard) about taking a picture but said to myself: "Don't bother. Snowbound Bob will come up with something much more picturesque." But its was tough, what with the 60 degree temperature and all. :-)

Chuck Norcutt