[OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary

Subject: [OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 00:44:30 -0800
I didn't take the picture, but I set it up, calculated the exposure, and coached our server, Anne in how to get the shot. This included me sticking my index finger into the center of the picture at the plane of our faces so the camera would focus, then withdrawing it between Anne's half press and full press of the shutter button. No flash, of course! Not great art, but a joyous milestone for us, in a beautiful setting.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/16253515170/>

Oly E-M5 and Panny 20/1.7.  Enjoy!  We did.

--Peter