Re: [OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 14:07:29 -0500
Nice shot in a nice place. My wife and I just passed our 50th last August and I was trying to remember back to our 25th. I couldn't but didn't feel too bad since my wife couldn't either. We were living in Boca Raton, FL at the time and we did agree that we most likely had an anniversary dinner at The Firehouse Restaurant. It was our favorite place for special dinners. I just tried to look it up only to discover that it was replaced by another commercial building 10 years ago. It was a notable place that had a 1920s or 30s fire truck in front of the building.

There's no photo to remember the 25th (1989 was a real down year for photos by me of anything) but I did take one on the 50th at a party we gave for ourselves and invited friends and family. I might have posted it here before but it's not on Zone-10. I took it with the E-M5 via a remote control in my hidden hand. Not hidden is the bandaged knee following surgery so you can tell which one I am. My wife is in bright red right behind me. Also, no flash by Dr. Flash. I could hardly walk let alone setup studio flash units in the back yard. :-)

ps:  I must also admit to eye replacement surgery in 4 cases.

Chuck Norcutt