Re: [OM] Spring has arrived!

Subject: Re: [OM] Spring has arrived!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 15:30:19 -0500
That’s nothing, people! Here in Occupied Canada, we’re expecting two or three
straight days of snow (of varying intensities), which means the ladies are out
in fur hats, tights and an astonishing selection of leather and suede boots. Oh
my goodness, how I do love fur-hat and boot season!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal