Re: [OM] E-M5 II announced

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 II announced
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 13:38:15 -0800
...  With the E-P5 the SS is tremendous and the firmware update with EFC  (0
sec anti-vibe) was a dramatic improvement but there are still significant
limitations.

Sorry, my bad, I said E-P5 when I meant E-PL7, which has a redesigned shutter mechanism that apparently at least much reduces Shutter Shock even in that lighter body. DPR says "... early testing suggests the shutter shake isn't nearly as prominent as it had been on existing PEN models" before talking about the EFC option. I'm assuming the E-M5 II takes advantage of that improvement which, along with a heavier body, should then be at least as good as the E-M1.

Mea Culpa Moose