Re: [OM] OM . Abandoned Farmhouse

Subject: Re: [OM] OM . Abandoned Farmhouse
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:20:51 -0500
Interesting. I have a very old pair of US Navy field glasses that look almost exactly like those in the photos... except that mine are in superb condition in comparison. They were handed down to me from my father-in-law. I'm not sure where he got them. He was in the Army in the 1930s after graduating from West Point in 1934 and also in the Navy during WWII. But these old Navy field glasses I'm sure go back to WWI or maybe even earlier.

Chuck Norcutt