Re: [OM] techno toys for photographers

Subject: Re: [OM] techno toys for photographers
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:20:43 -0800
I wonder if you've ever seen the system of footpath / cycle path numbering that
is used in Belgium and Netherlands.

Thanks for that Jez. Turns out we are implementing a hybrid of the Belgium and Scotish systems. Map keyed intersections markers along with color-coded routes. Photos and brochures that I brought back from Scotland were very helpful. In fact Lee, the park Super, poached a couple for her presentation on the signage plan. Unfortunately in this country if it doesn't use fossil fuels it isn't "transportation" but rather recreation and not taken seriously nor worthy of funding. 19th Century here we come!

Mike