Re: [OM] Battery question

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:20:18 -0500
Hmm. I don't remember getting a 12V adapter for the Progo charger but I did buy it and the batteries from Amazon. Checking the current ads at Amazon I see all the offers come with the 12V cord. Checking both the Progo charger (and similar no-name Samsung) I see both have a plug socket for the 12v cord. Maybe I've left it in the car (where it needs to be) or just forgotten about it in the several boxes that have numerous cords. My Chrysler T&C does have a 120v outlet but I don't think the batteries would stay in either of the chargers while the car was in motion unless held in with rubber bands or such. Perhaps I need to put some rubber bands in the car. :-)

Chuck Norcutt