Re: [OM] OT Quirky restaurants

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Quirky restaurants
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:31:25 -0500
My son-in-law who is a project manager/engineer for a commercial builder has been building some of these theater/restaurants in Washington and Oregon under contract to Cinbarre <http://cinebarre.com/>.

For you, Charlie, Cinebarre has a theater/restaurant and their corporate headquarters close by you in Mt. Pleasant on Houston Northcutt Blvd. Working on the west coast keeps him hopping since he lives in North Carolina. He may have built those in Mt. Pleasant and Charlotte as well and may be how he got the other jobs. I'll have to ask him.

Chuck Norcutt