Re: [OM] OT: ARRRRGH! Adobe Flash Player

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: ARRRRGH! Adobe Flash Player
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 11:50:29 +0000
Interesting - I use Chrome browser on Win8.1 and I can't remember the last
time I got any message about updating Flash.  (I do have Control Panel ¦
Flash Player Settings Manager ¦ Advanced  set to 'Notify me to install
updates')
I wonder what's happening here.  I can't find where to check the current
version either.
Jez