Re: [OM] Nathan's PADs 13-14 February 2015: Valentine's Day and the birt

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PADs 13-14 February 2015: Valentine's Day and the birthday boy
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 06:12:00 +0000
For the most part, I agree, Moose, but when it matters (although I can’t think
of an example) it would be good to have the correct case to make something
easier to read.

I must confess to being almost obsessive about grammar, to the point where I
find it difficult to read further if I come across repeated infractions of
simple rules.

Chris