Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Yes, I'm late. Really Late.

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Yes, I'm late. Really Late.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:22:42 -0600
On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You have a bunch of very nice photos there across all groups.  One of my
> favorite portraits was Luis.  I also learned that New Orleans has a WWII
> Museum.  I hadn't known that when I was there several years ago.  It might
> have been some place to visit that was out of the rain.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> Thanks, Chuck. I believe the museum opened in 2000, but is still growing.
There were two new buildings and one exhibit in the main building that
weren't open yet. If you ever get back there, it's well worth the visit.
Extremely well-done, very informative. Major museum, not just a touristy
thing.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie