Re: [OM] Olympus Futures

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Futures
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 07:50:07 -0500
I guess I should read more carefully. I hadn't noticed the claim about him being behind the R&D of the OM film cameras. Even I'm too young to have done that. In fact, I'm barely old enough to have been a very junior engineer on Maintani's team. I should have picked up on the "marketing" in his title.

Chuck Norcutt