Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 17:55:18 -0000
Nice.  It's the later model 60B with the 140F teleconverter, and the palm
rest, but no filters, no OM mount (FD, maybe?). Oh and the tripod bracket
lock screw has been removed.

But not yet north of US$400, which is tempting - except no international
sales. Any disappointed would-be international buyers are welcome to
"enquire within" as I may be open to persuasion. Except I don't have the
palm rest, nor an FD mount. But I do have the filters, an extra filter
holder, *and* the tripod bracket lock screw (and an OM mount)!

Piers