Re: [OM] Cuba

Subject: Re: [OM] Cuba
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:40:29 -0600
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> We have made it back as far as Cancun, where we will spend a few days
> adjusting to capitalism before we head back to the farm.  I deleted several
> thousand e-mails that had accumulated while I was without internet service
> so I hope everybody is well and still posting photos!

I got behind, but then dumped a pile of them into Z-x.

> I have taken 15,934 photos so far but haven't looked at any of them, except
> to download them into LR.

OK, the pile of photos I uploaded are but a tiny, tiny fraction of that...
my brain hurts even thinking about sorting and editing that many photos.

>   It would have been a much higher number but when
> we went to pick up the rental car, they pointed out that Tom's driver's
> license had expired the day before, on his birthday!  They had to redo the
> contract with me as the only driver.  I drove 2,201 kilometers all over
> Cuba, which meant I could not take any photos out of the window!

Can't wait to see whatcha got!

While you were there, I believe I worked two different ham stations in
Cuba...

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie