[OM] E-M5 II HD IQ [was Olympus Viewer 3 for E-M5 Mark II]

Subject: [OM] E-M5 II HD IQ [was Olympus Viewer 3 for E-M5 Mark II]
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 19:37:56 -0500
Anticipatory Moose writes:
<<Da rush is the HD ORF samples out there on the web, and a chance to start to
understand how the files work in post before I have my own.

An interesting and very well done analysis. Weird thaqt the high res plug in
made it before the normal raw file processing ability enabled--can't be too far
behind. At higher ISO the larger sensor high res cams may pull ahead in many
respects, but we'll see .

As long as the E-M5 Mk11 arrives before our visit,  it fine. ;-) How about a
high res mode, focus stacked, HDR, multi row pano landscape? Might require its
own HD. Zerene stacker seem especially good at these because of the ease of
retouching shots with any motion within the software. There is an app for
spacing the shots of course.

http://www.georgedouvos.com/douvos/Focus_Stacking_in_Landscape_and_Architectural_Photography.html

BTW, am bringing some  tri-x for the trip--haven't used it in ages.  Hope it
isn't a mistake.

Anticipatory Mike