Re: [OM] Some more Fotos before Tina lets loose with her selection :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more Fotos before Tina lets loose with her selection :-)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:37:38 +0100
Hi Chris,

The mud flats are in fact ripples or texture of the sandy beach :-) taken on the west shore. The thing about mistakes is to make sure you learn from them, I learnt a lot riding a motorcycle especially in my teens :-)

IanW
ChrisB <mailto:ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
26 Feb 2015 19:35
Thanks, Ian

I don’t suppose, until your last upload, that I realised that Llandudno could be so picturesque. I haven’t looked through them all yet, but the panorama from Great Orme’s Head (I think that that’s the name) is rather good. And I like the one of the mud flats. I’ll get through them all.