Re: [OM] Monochrome Experiments

Subject: Re: [OM] Monochrome Experiments
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:55:49 -0800
On 2/26/2015 4:40 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
      I just finished a preliminary experiment with the E-500, taking TIFF colour plus TIFF and
ORF B&W photos of the Clauss & Meusel (C&M) test star.  I then took a series of
TIFF B&W photos of the test star using red (W25), orange (W15), yellow (W9), and green
(W11) glass Wratten filters.  I then did comparisons in the Olympus software to keep everything
kosher.
Oops. Olympus software applies the in-camera settings to the in-computer view.

Oh yeah, I have that turned off.

That's why the in-camera TIFFs look like the ORFs.

'Cause the ORFs are being messed with by Viewer.

Keepin Pure Moose