Re: [OM] Monochrome Experiments

Subject: Re: [OM] Monochrome Experiments
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:58:39 -0500
But the Oly software should also work for you if you make sure to turn off any camera setting that diddles with color or contrast and set the white balance to daylight. If you were shooting color film you would normally use daylight balanced film. Same thing. Then the ORF converter's view of the raw file should be that of using daylight film. That also leaves you free to then manipulate the image in any way you like including post-processed color filtration or B&W conversion.

Chuck Norcutt