Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?

Subject: Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:57:31 -0500
Must respectfully disagree. True, much will be made of this, and pontificators
will pontificate until they run out of hot air, but that in no way diminishes
the interesting phenomenon of some people seeing blue and black and others,
white and gold. FWIW, I see white and gold, but like Chuck, I also see there’s
a horrible color balance issue.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal