Re: [OM] blue gold or whatever

Subject: Re: [OM] blue gold or whatever
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 08:29:43 -0500
Ha! Cabin fever? I wish! We’ve been out blowing and shoveling snow about every
two days for as long as I can remember. I don’t spend this much time outside in
summer. <g>

Just yesterday (Saturday), we went to breakfast, and when we came home I hauled
out the snowblower and roof rake, and spent a couple of hours trimming the snow
paths, shoveling areas the blower won’t reach, and then manipulating a
thousand-foot roof rake (hyperbole alert!) along the second storey roof to
prevent ice dams. Today, I’m overdosing on Vitamin I (ibuprofen) because I hurt
from my neck and shoulders down to my knees.

Wouldn’t I just love to hunker down inside for weeks on end with nothing to do
but rant on Facebook, read, cook and eat. Yum!

Of course there’s always time to haul out the pedantry trousers and get after
those begging questions. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal