Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 09:08:36 -0500
I don't see any problem as Nathan has phrased it. Lunch at Hilarion's house is unique as is the related pleasure of enjoying the meal and friends. But the experience is not unique since he's done it before. How would you rephrase it to separate those things? IMHO, too much linguistic work is required for a minor point which caused no confusion in my mind.

Chuck Norcutt