Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 12:37:45 -0500
Yeah, wish I'd said that.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 3/1/2015 10:07 AM, Scott Gomez wrote:
I disagree, Chris. I think Nathan's use easily fits use cases 2 and 3 as
set forth here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unique

Additionally, if, to Nathan, this set of circumstances--while
repeatable--are the only to produce this specific set of feelings, one
could argue that the pleasure is indeed 'unique' in the sense of case 1.
("Unique" being descriptive of "pleasure" as used by Nathan here and not of
the circumstances causing that pleasure.)