Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 19:26:58 -0800
Not ages at all, Chris. Google/copy/paste :-)

In any event, (and just to add a bit of fuel...) I'm not so sure that one
can claim the English (as in UK) Oxford as authoritative any longer, as
compared to the USAian one. After all, there are few more of us than y'all
at this point :-P

All in good fun. I appreciate your position, Chris, and actually enjoy the
postings resulting.