Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?

Subject: Re: [OM] Blue and Black or white and gold?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 09:49:26 +0100

Oh dear lets try that again
SwissPace <mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2 March 2015 08:45
I found this interesting, when I looked at the picture as a whole I sawthe dress as white and gold, but then with time it changed to light blue and a dirty brown rather than black, now if I look at the top quarter of the image I see white gold (with a blue tint) but if I scroll down so I only see the bottom quarter I see blue with dirty brown - I see the black on the material in the left of the image but not on the dress.

Now unless you can develop colourblindness later in lifethen its on affliction that I definately do not have, I started my career as an apprentice with British Telecom (the main telco in the UK) and went through extensive colour blindness testing during the selection process, you can't really have colour blind technicians joining colour coded cables.

IanW