Re: [OM] OT: wiring a Cat 5 cable to a wall plate

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: wiring a Cat 5 cable to a wall plate
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:24:49 -0600
Under previous owners, our local cable system started building a FTTC system at least fifteen years ago throughout the city. We get generally good service everywhere and the only complaint I ever hear is cost for cable. Oddly, landlinie phone is cheaper and internet is competitive, especially as it is generally faster and more reliable than AT&T.

AT&T is slow to arrive, and don't know anyone that has it.

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Norton