Re: [OM] OT: wiring a Cat 5 cable to a wall plate

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: wiring a Cat 5 cable to a wall plate
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 17:35:24 -0600
I must say that where I live, the cable company has the best customer service. For starters, when I call my cable company for service, which isn't often, I talk to someone in my own town, or aqt odd hours only a state away. When I had AT&T landline and DSL, I had connection problems weekly, and had to call and talk to "Bob" in India or Pakistan. Bob couldn't fix his own lunch, much less my problems.

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Norton