Re: [OM] blue gold or whatever

Subject: Re: [OM] blue gold or whatever
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:54:28 -0500
Now Carol is channeling Joan. <g>

It has been a very recent adjustment in police dramas that nasty phone calls
are no longer traced in the old way. Now, at least, they bow to cellular
technology, while still ignoring caller id.

But you still can’t pinpoint a location using cell towers—unless . . . you have
some of the new secret law enforcement/NAS equipment that sets up a phony cell
tower and does all kinds of indecent things with your signal. Read about it in
the Post recently. Have lost the link. It was scary.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal