Re: [OM] (OT-Not Really) Shopping

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT-Not Really) Shopping
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:55:20 -0500
No, they don’t forbid it. Well, they do, but not really. I was told by a shop
in California that the laws here regarding shipping the hard stuff are arcane
(what a shock!), and places use them as an excuse not to ship. But I’m still on
the hunt.

That will include a trip to the New Hampshire state stores, found at every
major entrance to the state. They sell booze much cheaper than anywhere else.
(No sales tax, among other things.) They have a rather extensive collection of
single malts, but it’s been so long since I’ve been there that I don’t recall
any specifics.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal