Re: [OM] It really is all about the bass

Subject: Re: [OM] It really is all about the bass
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 06:15:10 -0500
"The Wrecking Crew" hasn't been released to the general public yet, but it's
close. They're doing the crowd funding right now for the final release. I
pledged at the level that gets me the soundtrack CD autographed by a number of
the musicians, including Kaye and drummer Hal Blaine.

If you like those kind of documentaries, I highly recommend "Standing In The
Shadows of Motown" about The Funk Brothers, and "Respect Yourself" about Stax
in Memphis.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.". -- Berthold Auerbach