Re: [OM] Taking a Ride

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking a Ride
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:39:14 -0700
I really don't know who owns it. My nephew said that his Dad's hospice nurse showed up that day driving it. And that my brother would not let him leave without him getting a ride in it. He also said that, when they came back from the ride, his Dad had a grin that almost split his face. I am in Portland, OR and they are in Anaheim, CA. He also said that the T-Rex had stingray seats. That is upholstered in stingray skin, not Corvette seats. Wow
Paul in Portland OR