Re: [OM] Terry Pratchett now Reading Choices

Subject: Re: [OM] Terry Pratchett now Reading Choices
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:46:37 -0500
Moose,

I suspect that my choices in novels over the years were similar to your dad's, at least from what you describe. I still have a number of them, and tried re-reading a few, but they aren't as satisfying the second time around. Now, I am behind in keeping up with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly magazines. Three subscriptions keep me busy.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA