[OM] Paul's PAW - New stuff!

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - New stuff!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:52:04 -0500
Actual new photos up!

Our theatre company took a production to the state community theatre
festival this past weekend. Instead of booking a bunch of hotel rooms, we
rented out someone's house and stayed there. This allowed use to cook our
own meals, set up our own bar...

The host theatre is in a former Masonic Lodge built some time ago. The
lobby has two of these ornate floor lamps in the lobby - permanent
fixtures, not standalone lamps:

At the theatre, we offloaded our set from the truck and waited in the
stuff upstairs into the performance space. One of our members was standing
behind a window that was part of the set, and I thought it looked like an
interesting photo:

The play we brought was "The Beauty Queen of Leenane", which featured my
wife in our original run back at our theatre. Here's a shot of our stage
manager/effects master applying the prosthetic burn scar to her hand in the
dressing room before the show:

Enjoy! C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO