Re: [OM] No OM in this except for one DZ shot

Subject: Re: [OM] No OM in this except for one DZ shot
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:41:10 +1300
Thanks for all the kind words.

It was a good event, and life is all the better for it.

Life since early December has been quite stressful for other reasons. so
although I am not renowned for smiling, the past stress showed up in that
few of the photos had me looking even less as though I was enjoying the
process!

I'll post a photo of the neck-tie some time. Amazing how many people
commented on it. Some say it is a Tasmanian Devil, but it is nothing like any
pictures of them I've ever seen.

Cheers, Brian

---