Re: [OM] Terry Pratchett

Subject: Re: [OM] Terry Pratchett
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 10:59:20 +0000
On 12 March 2015 at 18:46, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3/12/2015 10:35 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
>
>> The one that got me started was a co-write with Neil Gaiman, "Good Omens".
>>

> Ah, a newcomer. ;-)
>
>  The Discworld series is probably what he's best known for, and there are a
>> lot of them.
>>

> I'm partial to the the Witches and the Wee Free Men. Perhaps 'cause I
> can't keep the others straight in my mind?

Anything starring Sam Vimes, Granny Weatherwax, Death or his daughter.
Actually, for readers of this list, I'm going to make The Truth my top
recommendation.  I love the opening premise:  "the dwarves have found a way
to turn lead into gold".

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer